Sunday, January 3, 2010

Plum Spooky by Janet Evanovich

 Happy New Year!  Its 2010??? wow, when did that happen?  OK, enough procrastinating. 

Janet Evanovich never disappoints even when I discover three words into the book that I've already read it!!!  Yes, really but what the hey I read it again anyway and of course enjoyed the adventures of Stephanie Plum, Lula, the hot Ranger man and hot Diesel too! 

Fun, good pace and an easy read to start the new year.  Yesterday, I went into Haslam's Used Books and found a couple of "unknown to me" authors and I've started reading the Winter Widow by Charlene Weir.  Looked her up on the web and she has written 8 books with this character.  I like finding new authors esp at discount prices so I am going to do more digging in 2010. 

No comments:

Post a Comment