Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm currently reading...

November 8, 2009
Guardian of Lies by Steve Martini its ok, halfway through...books in line for this week include Twilight by Stephanie Meyer. Trish says I have to read this book - its great and its on all the best seller lists. Then I picked up Bone by Bone by Carol O'Connell. Ok, I admit one of the motivating factors in choosing this book by a new to me author was the fact that the story is based in Northern California - yes, I am somewhat obsessed by my home state. I've only been away for 4 3/4 years I'm sure this is a condition I will eventually recover from, hmmm I wonder if there are any pharmaceuticals available? So, that's the line up for this week, but still need to muddle through Guardian of Lies, don't I? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment